Order Form

Name:
Delivery Address
Email Address:
Number Phone
Payment Detail (Maybank Account) ATM Cash Deposit
Online Transfer
Delivery Method
Your Order (Item name & code)
Message: (if you chose COD for delivery, pls state place & time preferred)
I have read & agree to the terms & conditions provided Yes

This HTML form was created by Freedback.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Having so much fun @ Vintage Market

I had a blast at Vintage Market , great small lovely event...anyway, thanks to my ibu, syg, kak ngah (Zue) who helped out the booth preparation that day and being very supportive. Ibu and kak ngah had tried their best, serving and selling our label to the customers in the busy situation while I managed to sneak away from my booth..hehe. A butch of thanks to my Paklong's kerabat who have come & support this event.


Our booth (decorated from my ibu)


My handmade mini minnie cupcakes and I also had prepared Red Velvet cake.



Thank you to everyone who dropped at Vintage Market event and my booth.


My dearie, Nadja Hanna , thank you for taking care of us, Vintage Market vendors and being such a sweetheart.Sorry if vintage2000  didn't get a chance to serve the customer better. We'll try our best in the next event.


Thanks to ibu and kak ngah

Thanks to syg

and thanks to my lovely gfs

No comments:

Post a Comment